Kelley Lynch Responds to Stephen Gianelli's Defense & Leonard Cohen's, Robert Kory's & Michelle Rice's Blatant Retaliation, Pursuit of Sham Proceedings, & Cover Your Ass Operation

I see you have now started a new thread on [the Truth Sentinel site]. You have never been harassed. You are the individual who has stalked and harassed me, terrorized my sons, harassed other members of my family, targeted and intimidated witnesses, and continue to represent the interests of Leonard Cohen. Lying about these matters will not change what has unfolded. Your relationship with Kory, Rice, Alan Jackson, Michelle Blaine, and others warrants an investigation. I have spoken to investigators who agree. The Boulder Colorado warrant is evidence of fraud. Leonard Cohen personally testified that he never heard from me in 2009 and that evidence is being submitted to that Court in a declaration addressing all the fraud transmitted to the Court when Kory & Rice unlawfully attempted to modify an order issued to their deceased client. Their conduct is grotesque. I have filed grievances with the Boulder Court generally addressing these issues and the fraudulent information transmitted by Springer & Steinberg and James Keane. Springer & Steinberg have represented the interests of a deceased individual, after his death, and they are not representatives of Cohen's estate. If you want peace and quiet, stop harassing me and others. Stop publicly attacking me online. Stop lying. Stop attempting to elicit information about IRS, FBI, DOJ, Phil Spector, and so forth. You do not know Phil Spector. I know this for a fact. I have violated no order and my communications with Kory & Rice are entirely legitimate. Their lying about that changes nothing. You never know, Gianelli. Perhaps you will be arrested and face prison time. That's what people who you have targeted believe is the appropriate response. Therefore, your harassing emails, creation of fake emails with which to harass me, and online attacks will be documented, posted on my new blog tracking you step by step, and forwarded privately to IRS, FBI, DOJ, and others. I am aware that you, Michelle Rice, Robert Kory, and others have motive to manufacture fabricated narratives and pursue retaliatory, sham prosecutions and civil matters . This is now taking place in two separate states and, as FBI once noted, the activity has taken place all throughout this country. That includes the fraud upon the court in numerous jurisdictions. I find it appalling that a court would conclude that this conduct is "litigation protected" so I have sought legal advice about those issues. I think courts in the US should stop focusing on corruption in Equador and pay attention to what is taking place in our court system. There are rampant issues with service of process, perjury, prosecutorial misconduct, misconduct on the part of officers of the court, and so forth. Baby talking and schmoozing judges and their clerks will never change what is taking place with our court system.

Stephen Gianelli, do you want peace by having me falsely imprisoned? You previously advised me that you worked with the City Attorney (on two prior occasions) to have me falsely arrested. You wrote that you contacted LAPD's TMU about me in 2009/2010. That demands an investigation and was concealed during my trial. When I was originally released from jail, following an entirely fraudulent proceeding, you had endlessly sent harassing emails, provided information about your slanderous online articles with posts by individuals (monikers also) such as Walsh, Kelly Green, etc. You then wrote Streeter and began harassing me, my sons, and others with those slanderous and blatantly false written communications. I have every legal right to document your activity with respect to me, public attacks, and refute them. These particular posts are broadcast onto my computer screen, seen by the general public, emailed to me by You Tube, etc. I am convinced you created the sandra123@gmail.com account and have harassed me through that account. Other people remain convinced that it is Sandra Jo Streeter. You have fabricated evidence, inserted people into emails who were not recipients initially, fabricated emails you transmitted to third parties which were not sent to the alleged original recipients, and most likely accessed my Tax Court evidence blog. I have evidence that you obsess over my blogs, worked with Michelle Blaine and Susanne Walsh to target and shut down blogs and email accounts, study documents I've posted on Scribd, and I inadvertently left the password to my Tax Court blog in a document posted to Scribd. While you have advised me that, because you use TOR, I could never prove that you accessed that evidence blog, altered and destroyed evidence submitted to Tax Court, inserted your own slanderous statements, opened an account in my name, connected that account to the evidence blog, and attempted to change my password, it demands a formal investigation. I also believe there should be an investigation into who removed my letter to Alan Jackson from Scribd. Scribd advised me that I would have had to do that but I did not. Please do not tell me you want peace. You have engaged in this unconscionable conduct for eight straight years now although you may have been behind the scenes earlier. You were posting on your Blogonaut Law Blog with Blaine and Sprocket and I have that evidence together with your slander articles, posts, comments, and harassing emails. I also believe you are Kelly Green who posted on the Darwin Exception about Bruce Cutler in 2007. You appear to have dialogues with yourself on public blogs with "Kelly Green," a probable alter ego. That demands an investigation as well. This evidence has been transmitted to IRS, FBI, DOJ and others. These are the agencies you have also routinely transmitted false and slanderous information to while representing the interests of Leonard Cohen and inserting insane information about Phil Spector, Cooley, Jackson, etc. into your deranged communications and public attacks.

Just remember this Ms. Lynch as you continue to harass me through your blogs as you have since 2009: You have a long criminal record of harassment convictions and outstanding warrants, I do not. You are facing 16-new criminal charges that will put you back in jail for 9-years, I am not. I look forward to the peace and quiet your next, inevitable jail sentence will provide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVXTY0ATTR8&t=175s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statements by An Individual Targeted by Stephen Gianelli

The Stalker Known As Stephen Gianelli, A Proxy Operative for Leonard Cohen & His Legal Team, Descends on Truth Sentinel to Publicly Attack, Slander, Elicit Information & Defend the Legal Interests of Cohen & His Representatives