The Stalking Lawyer (Stephen Gianelli) Once Again Descends to Argue the Case of A Deceased Protected Party

The defense related to Leonard Cohen obtaining a fraudulent domestic violence order and the mandatory domestic violence sentencing requirements.  Of course, the domestic violence order was concealed from Lynch, the jurors, and others during her so-called trial.  Leonard Cohen and his lawyers have continuously argued that fraudulently registering an order in California was mandatory.
Kelley Lynch 


Total Eclipse1 year ago
Kelley Lynch was sentenced to 18 months jail for harassment of Cohen in 2012, 5 years probation, banned from owning a firearm, ordered to undergo anger management, alcohol education classes and psychiatric evaluation. On probation in 2014, Lynch was returned to prison for a further 6 months for violating her probation by threatening and harassing the prosecutor in her trial. She was removed from LA County jail and placed in the jail's psychiatric facility. Very sad that such a seriously disturbed individual can't get the treatment she so obviously desperately needs except in jail. Ann Diamond's obsession with Leonard Cohen has been well documented by, amongst others, herself. Her claims include Cohen stalking her in his car, meeting Cohen in a hospital aged 6 or 7 despite confirming in writing she first saw Cohen in person when she was 17 and actually met him when she was in her late 20's. http://www.geist.com/fact/essays/how-i-finally-met-leonard-cohen/ Thankfully he has gotten on with his life and continues to perform and inspire.


+Total Eclipse It amazes me that there are people like yourself who can only tolerate a one-sided narrative when it comes to their personal idols, whom they require to be beyond criticism. Kelley Lynch's side needed to be told -- the fact that it never was, is evidence of a serious imbalance of power, and yes, Leonard has got on with his life and so have we all. The Geist essay does not mention "stalking" -- at the time, you could meet Leonard Cohen everywhere and many of us did. And many told stories about those meetings, and still do, because they were part of the heightened reality many lived back in those days, i.e. the sixties. Leonard and I were both in the Allan Memorial in 1958, when he was diagnosed with mental issues and I was a child in the MKULTRA program. Did he remember me from those days, when we shared a CIA psychiatrist (Ewen Cameron) who was giving LSD to groups of unwitting subjects, from artists to children, in classified experiments that to this day are rarely talked about except in whispers? That's a subject for another essay, or chapter. Memories don't come back all at once. The fact that so much of this history has been kept secret, makes it tricky to approach without overwhelming readers with arcane references to CIA documents, many of which have been hidden or destroyed. When Leonard Cohen phoned me in 1977, McGill's involvement in the MKULTRA program was much in the news. So was Marita Lorenz's testimony on the CIA,s role in the Kennedy assassination. Leonard and I shared common acquaintances who had been MKULTRA subjects as children and were starting to talk about it. All this might explain why he treated me like a long-lost friend and (even though I was 6 feet tall and in my mid-twenties) insisted on calling me "wee Annie" -- nobody had ever called me that before but it was what the Scottish-born Dr. Cameron would have called me, as one of his child subjects. I'm guessing Leonard is happy this information is coming out, since it takes some of the burden of knowing off his shoulders.
Kelley Lynch 
Total Eclipse, I believe you are referring to the fraudulent domestic violence mandatory courses. I don't have those problems. Cohen lied that we were in a "dating relationship" and obtained a fraudulent domestic violence that I was unaware existed. The prosecutor then retaliated by arguing that she views herself as someone who works for FBI/DOJ who believes she is a terrorist and enemy of the US government. That's literally her argument about a Valentine card sent to FBI and DOJ. A stalker began contacting the prosecutor and used his communications with her to harass me, my sons, family members, friends, etc. Try to get your facts straight. At no time was I removed from "jail" and placed in the jail's "psychiatric facility." Leonard Cohen - not I - was the individual with psychiatric problems, discussed his mental violence issues, and had a long and publicly documented history of alcoholism, drug abuse, and fabricated narratives that now involve me, Phil Spector, and are manufactured as a defense to allegations that he committed criminal tax fraud. Cohen's fraud retraining orders are tactics and these individuals will be exposed. In fact, a future movie in the works at this time and people are investigating the facts and reality - not the lies condoned by the court system. Cohen is the individual who confirmed to others, including me, that he was a participant in CIA's MK Ultra, CIA recon during Bay of Pigs, etc. If you have problems with this, or Ann Diamond's interest in those matters, please refer to the source of that information: Leonard Cohen, a man who fantasized about men holding guns on him and now has three contradictory versions of the Phil Spector gun story before LA Superior Court. He's fortunate to have groupie journalists such as David Remnick (New Yorker) and Brian Johnson (MacLean's) to advance his fabricated, deranged narratives while lying about and slandering me, Phil Spector, and others. That would include Cohen's lies about Janis Joplin.
Stephen G. 
Not so. Lynch appeared at a contested hearing re the requested order and asked to stop the taking of evidence and simply issue the order. Not only did she request the order be issued, she signed for a copy. Before waiving her rights, the judge told her she could not later set it aside based on "fraud" and Lynch waived her rights anyway. Lynch knew very well there was an order and that she was violating it - as her jury found. So did the appeals court that affirmed her conviction on appeal.
Stephen G. 
Additionally, in 2009 Lynch asked the CO judge to vacate the order based on "fraud and perjury" which was denied, the court stating in her order "Lynch is reminded that she requested the order". Also, in 2015 Lynch asked an LA judge to vacate the order, and that motion was also denied. So she is well aware.
Kelley Lynch 
Gianelli, your posts publicly attacking me and lying once again showed up on my computer screen and in emails You Tube has sent me. You weren't at the hearing. I didn't ask anyone to stop taking evidence. I've been clear, I was unaware of the allegations and extensive use of fraud and perjury. I didn't waive any rights and Leonard Cohen, whose interests you continue to represent, is dead so it's quite grotesque. The entire 2012 trial record is evidence of fraud.
Kelley Lynch 
The judge doesn't speak for me. I never agreed to entry of any order based upon fraud, perjury, and allegations I was unaware of. The California fraud DV order motion is under appeal. I am aware that the court system would rather waste taxpayer dollars than correct their own mistakes, including fraudulently registering an order in Cali as a DV order. That's a serious problem with this court system. This should have been resolved in one hour. An LA judge cannot vacate the Colorado order. They are unrelated and Colorado maintained exclusive modification jurisdiction as Kory & Rice well understood. The government of LA merely assigned me a dating relationship with someone who sexually harassed me for years. This wouldn't have become something I would discuss publicly but Cohen decided to lie through his teeth about me so that's put me in a position where I am forced to confront his fabricated narrative and revenge fantasies, as well as his defense to criminal tax fraud.
Kelley Lynch 
Gianelli, for the record, your obsession is frightening. I suppose OSHA was correct when their investigator told me they have to ask cops to back lawyers away from dead bodies. That seems applicable now to you, Kory, Rice, and others. It is grotesque and vulgar. I see you once again removed your inconceivably deranged posts. You've done that repeatedly. I will assume you are engaged in discovery, attempting to elicit information, working hard to discredit me, and also an entirely psychotic individual who terrorized my sons and others for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statements by An Individual Targeted by Stephen Gianelli

The Stalker Known As Stephen Gianelli, A Proxy Operative for Leonard Cohen & His Legal Team, Descends on Truth Sentinel to Publicly Attack, Slander, Elicit Information & Defend the Legal Interests of Cohen & His Representatives

Declaration of Corey Banks