Kelley Lynch's Son Explains That Stephen Gianelli's Harassing Email Campaign Made Him Physically Ill; Gianelli & Fellow Cyber-Terrorists Remained Undeterred

DECLARATION OF RAY CHARLES LINDSEY


I, Ray Charles Lindsey, declare as follows:

1.    I am over the age of eighteen.  The following facts are within my personal knowledge and, if called and sworn as a witness, I could and would testify competently thereto.

2.    I am a resident of California.

3.    Since approximately 2009, I have been receiving emails from Stephen Gianelli, Susanne Walsh (Leonard Cohen’s fan), and others.  Leonard Cohen’s lawyer, Michelle Rice, was copied in on some of these emails..  Apart from Leonard Cohen, I do not know these people and have never met them.  These individuals were also posting on the internet about my mother.  Most of the emails related to matters involving Leonard Cohen, IRS, and Phil Spector. 
4.    My mother was Leonard Cohen’s personal manager for approximately 17 years.  They had a falling out in the fall of 2004 to my knowledge. My mother is also a friend of Phil Spector. 

5.    On or around May 6, 2013, Ray Lawrence began privately emailing me.  I don’t not know him and have never met him.  He made serious accusations about my mother and was angry with my Aunt Karen.  Karen is my mother’s sister.

6.    While Ray Lawrence was in Minnesota, my mother lived with his roommate, Michael Ingrassia.  My mother moved out of their house on June 4, 2013 and shortly thereafter I began receiving an onslaught of emails from him, Stephen Gianelli, and Susanne Walsh.  My mother was the target of those emails.  Ray Lawrence accused my mother of many things, including stealing Michael Ingrassia’s computer.  My mother then sent out an email from Michael Ingrassia confirming that he had given her the computer. 
  
The accusations were confusing and disturbing.  Whenever one of these individuals accused my mother of something in their mass emails, she would refute them, asked Gianelli, Walsh, Lawrence, and others, to stop emailing her, asked them to stop contacting her sons, family members, and friends, and/or advised them to cease and desist.

7.    On or around June 18, 2013, I wrote Stephen Gianelli, Susanne Walsh, and Ray Lawrence advising them to stop contacting me and my immediate family because their emails were making me ill.  See Exhibit A.

8.    On June 21, 2013, my brother, Rutger Penick, responded to these emails and addressed the fact that he felt Stephen Gianelli was picking on my mother because she is poor.  He sent a copy of that email to Ray Lawrence and Susanne Walsh.  My mother and I were copied in as well.  See Exhibit B.

9.    At some point, Ray Lawrence’s emails made demands on my mother about property and evidence she left at his house with his permission.. He began threatening to destroy them, sell them, or provide her documents to Leonard Çohen’s lawyer, Michelle Rice.  Gianelli and Walsh also sent emails advising Lawrence to send my mother’s evidence and paperwork to Michelle Rice.  This was upsetting to my mother and she emailed the recipients of the emails the agreement she and Lawrence had entered into permitting her to store her belongings at his house.

9.    The emails from Ray Lawrence were extremely slanderous and accusatory with respect to my mother and were upsetting and confusing.  For the time being, they seem to have stopped.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on July 17, 2013 at Los Angeles, California.

SIGNED & FILED WITH COURT
Ray Charles Lindsey 



EXHIBIT A


From: Ray Lindsey
Date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Subject: I'm getting physically ill
To: Susanne Walsh <sanneka@esenet.dk>
Cc: Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>, "STEPHEN R. GIANELLI" <stephengianelli@gmail.com>

Please discontinue contacting anyone in my immediate family. This is causing me to become ill as a result of the consistent bullshit. I just want everything to stop. I know I've added my share to the pool, but this is getting too much for me. I'm getting in over my head and it's hurting my heart to have to see my mother go through as a result of her own actions and the actions of others.

Can't we all just practice compassion for one moment, please.



EXHIBIT B

From: Rutger Penick
Date: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: I'm getting physically ill
To: STEPHEN GIANELLI <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Cc: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2010@gmail.com>, Ray Lawrence <monchobear@gmail.com>, Susanne Walsh <sanneka@esenet.dk>

Stephen shut up already. Live the rest of your worthless life without picking on the poor. I am sure that makes you feel superior.

Sincerely,

Rutger Penick | MCTS:Windows 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statements by An Individual Targeted by Stephen Gianelli

The Stalker Known As Stephen Gianelli, A Proxy Operative for Leonard Cohen & His Legal Team, Descends on Truth Sentinel to Publicly Attack, Slander, Elicit Information & Defend the Legal Interests of Cohen & His Representatives

Declaration of Corey Banks