Stephen Gianelli Attempts to Elicit Information About Senate Judiciary & Does So By Blatantly Lying & Posting Misleading Information

Stephen Gianelli, for some reason only two of your harassing, slanderous posts showed up on my computer screen this morning. This particular post was emailed to me via YouTube. Therefore, let me comment that you make these types of statements in an attempt to elicit information about my communications with Senate Judiciary Committee. You have blatantly lied to the Senate Judiciary in harassing emails you copied me on. You were defending and representing Leonard Cohen's legal issues as you have done publicly for years. This is why people understand that you are an agent provocateur, infiltrator, and "fixer." When you say I am spamming the Judiciary, you want to know what responses I have received and so forth. I do not know you and no information about these communications will be provided to you. You are not copied on my emails, obtained posts on my blog, and then harassed me over them with your deranged email communications. Other people have been harassed by you and they have filed police reports, asked their lawyers to advise you to cease and desist, submitted declarations to courts of law, documented your harassment in articles or letters they have written, etc. Lying about these matters will not change what has actually happened and your ongoing conduct. I see you have posted comments about DOJ, FBI, and so forth. You have routinely lied to these agencies and IRS blocked your communications as harassing. You sent me evidence of that fact. They have not blocked mine. The IRS Chief Trial Counsel's office advised you that they understood I was self-represented and you were not my lawyer, In November 2012, you contacted prosecutor Sandra Jo Streeter - not I. I have no idea who she is and could care less. I find her conduct throughout the 2012 trial, including blatantly lying to jurors about federal tax matters and IRS, appalling. Do you want to know if the Judiciary Committee is investigating one of Leonard Cohen's fraud state court matters that permitted him to further defraud the U.S. government? You've lied to them previously so find your own way to obtain information. I think Investigator Frayeh was correct in his conclusions: you may have found a sympathetic ear with Spector's prosecutor Alan Jackson about me; you seem to be a shady character; and you function like an "investigator." I have no idea why you, someone who doesn't know any of us, decided to cc him on so many harassing emails blatantly lying about matters. You are positively out of control. The same is true for Kory & Rice. They have lied to courts, under oath, and in legal pleadings for years. They have lied to the police. Their conduct demands an investigation. That will include your relationships. I know you've had phone conversations with Robert Kory because you wrote that in emails harassing me. I know Kory advised you that he wanted to be copied (bcc'd) on your harassing communications to me. Your cover your ass operation and ongoing attempts to elicit information are transparent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statements by An Individual Targeted by Stephen Gianelli

The Stalker Known As Stephen Gianelli, A Proxy Operative for Leonard Cohen & His Legal Team, Descends on Truth Sentinel to Publicly Attack, Slander, Elicit Information & Defend the Legal Interests of Cohen & His Representatives

Declaration of Corey Banks