Kelley Lynch's Email to LAPD's TMU Re: Criminal Harassment, Stalking, Etc.

From: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2013@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 5:06 AM
Subject: Fwd: Your flurry of additional emails to TMU, others on 7/17 - cc to me
To: TMU@lapd.lacity.org, "*IRS.Commisioner" <*IRS.Commisioner@irs.gov>, Washington Field <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>, ASKDOJ <ASKDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "Division, Criminal" <Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>, MollyHale <MollyHale@ucia.gov>, Opla-pd-los-occ <OPLA-PD-LOS-OCC@ice.dhs.gov>, "Kelly.Sopko" <Kelly.Sopko@tigta.treas.gov>, Whistleblower <whistleblower@judiciary-rep.senate.gov>, Attacheottawa <AttacheOttawa@ci.irs.gov>, Stan Garnett <stan.garnett@gmail.com>


Marc Madero,

As I've said, after discussing the situation with my roommate, Paulette Brandt, we felt it would be best if your unit reviewed the unconscionable amount of harassing emails and unwanted communications I have received over approximately 24 hours.  Many of them, including this particular email, appear to be written specifically for TMU.  Leonard Cohen, Robert Kory, Michelle Rice, Stephen Gianelli, et al. create a false narrative and paper trail.  However, a fabricated narrative is not my course of conduct.  I have phoned numerous divisions of LAPD and all have assured me that they don't handle matters related to IRS and/or requests for federal tax information.  

I'll go through each of Gianelli's statements and correct the fraudulent narrative so that the essential procedural facts are not distorted and viewed from the POV of a misogynistic, sycophantic, moronic lens.

After failing to serve me his retaliatory, sham lawsuit, Leonard Cohen obtained his first fraud restraining order in 2006.  I have no idea what the basis of that order was.  Nevertheless, during my 2012 trial, Cohen testified about his declaration supporting that fraud order.  Evidently it involved a SWAT/Killer King incident that led to my being interrogated about Phil Spector and guns, a coordinated custody matter, and an entirely fraudulent King Drew report that does not relate to me.  It is not my identifying information, apart from my former address, and the medical data is not mine.  This incident caused me to phone the IRS Commissioner's Staff in Washington and from that time on, I began documenting everything that unfolded for the IRS Commissioner's Staff and other authorities.  I have been on trial over these communications although they are privileged and protected communications.  Cohen testified that he had no personal knowledge about these incidents but I assume the fraud order was the reason for the SWAT incident so that certain parties could discredit me as a witness,  This was memorialized in the Natural Wealth lawsuit as of June 2005 - six months prior to the issuance of the first fraud order.

In 2008, I attended a hearing.  Cohen's lawyer could not define "directly" or "indirectly."  I advised the judge that I couldn't handle the hearing, informed her that Cohen and his lawyers destroyed my life, further informed the court that I felt they were "insane," raised concerns about the use of fraud and perjury in connection with the application for the fraud TRO, and advised the court to make the order permanent.  I also informed the court that there were no witnesses from IRS present to testify about emails sent to them as the court itself mentioned the IRS.  It was my understanding that the fraud Colorado order, that I can assure you is not constitutional, expired within 2-3 years.  The court should have continued the hearing as I was not provided any information related to the allegations and/or underlying fraud evidence at that time.  Therefore, I didn't receive NOTICE and was not in a position to agree to entry of any PPO.  After discovering Cohen's entirely perjured declaration supporting the TRO, I filed a motion to quash.  I then permanently left Colorado and relocated to Northern New Jersey.  After speaking with two sets of attorneys who represented my friends, I contacted the Boulder Court (sometime in late February 2009) and was told:  their permanent order expired on February 15, 2009, the temporary order was vacated on September 2, 2008, and my motion to dismiss (quash) was entered on January 12, 2009.  I and others, for a period of other five years, were provided the same information.  Therefore, I knowingly and willfully violated nothing.  It is irrelevant what law the order was issued under because I was unaware of the fraud Verified Motion until April 2014 and the judge didn't rule on anti-stalking or anything else for that matter.  Therefore, there are no findings.  

I have no idea about he fraud warrant but it is of interest to note, apart from Cohen's and Streeter's statements to jurors that he never heard from me in 2009 (etc.) that Streeter told jurors Cohen never "reported" me and LAPD's report doesn't mention this issue.  I can assure you that there are serious problems here.  I have an attorney in Colorado handling this matter.  He, as well as every attorney I have spoken to, has advised me that the Colorado order could not be registered in California as a fraud DV order.  I am pursuing this matter in federal court, with the Caifornia DOJ, and with the Colorado DOJ.  I have also asked FBI for a remedy re. all the fraud transmitted into their databases.  VAWA, as the DV expert for the State of California's legislature has confirmed does not apply to the Colorado order.  It certainly does not apply to the Cali order.  Since I've spoken to my senator, approximately 20 courts (and their lawyers) in Cali, judicial council, former judges, lawyers who handle restraining orders, etc. I know that there are two ways to register the Colorado order in Cali:  register it directly with Cali DOJ and/or open a new case which would require Cohen to serve me.  

I returned to Cali in 2010 and stayed with my son. Cohen understood this, I was relentlessly harassed, and at times my harassers copied Cohen's lawyers.  I'll therefore assume the timing of the hearing - 2012 - was important to individuals running for DA.  For example, Alan Jackson and Carmen Trutanich.  Cohen seemed to be some type of informant about Spector for former DA Steve Cooley.  He now has three contradictory versions of his Spector gun story before LA Superior Court and there are even more that I've gathered.  As I explained to Dennis Riordan, in an email Streeter questioned Cohen over (although he was not copied and perjured himself over this information), Cohen told me for 20 years that Spector never held a gun on him.  That statement to Dennis Riordan was not my intent to annoy Cohen.  It's a fact. 

In 2011, Cohen and his representatives fraudulently registered the Colorado order in Cali has a domestic violence order.  I believe this was intentional.  After all, my lawyers had raised serious issues with Cohen's lawyers re. sexual harassment, sexual assault, and indecent exposure.  Boies Schiller, who were appalled by this conduct, raised some of this in the Natural Wealth lawsuit.  After all, Cohen forced me to read legal and business documents to him while he bathed in bubble baths and exposed himself to me.  Those documents do relate to taxes and more importantly, a federal tax controversy.  

I was unaware of the Cali order so it would have been impossible to violate it.  

In 2012, I was essentially kidnapped.  I have asked IRS, FBI, and DOJ to investigate the situation including the entire fraud trial record.

Gianelli was part of the probation retaliation.  My lawyer, who was harassed for over a year, informed me that he felt Streeter engaged in criminal obstruction of justice at that time and counselled me to abandon my appeal.  That situation is far from over.  My lawyer wrote that he viewed my trial as an IRS case that demands an IRS investigation.  The jurors wanted to hear from IRS.  

Throughout the appeal process, I was unaware of the existence of the fraud Cali DV order that is not the Colorado order in any event.

The rest is history and well documented.  Judge Silverman and LA Superior Court have bizarre standards.  For example, people should argue matters in court that they are unaware of.  I don't think a reasonable human being would agree and I've questioned many.

I violated no order in July/August 2016 and can assure you that emails to IRS, FBI, and DOJ are communications to IRS, FBI, and DOJ.  Furthermore, if anyone wants to discuss those communications, IRS, FBI, and DOJ will have to take the stand.  Personally, I am quite anxious to hear what they have to say and have asked for their formal "opinions."

I haven't flooded court personnel with anything.  If filed grievances with Judge Archuleta in another jurisdiction re. an order that is not the Cali DV order.  I spoke to an investigator with the Colorado Supreme Court about the outrageous conduct on the part of Colorado lawyers. 




Kelley Lynch


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Gianelli <stephengianelli@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:50 PM
Subject: Your flurry of additional emails to TMU, others on 7/17 - cc to me
To: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2016@gmail.com>


Here are the essential procedural facts:

REDACTED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Statements by An Individual Targeted by Stephen Gianelli

The Stalker Known As Stephen Gianelli, A Proxy Operative for Leonard Cohen & His Legal Team, Descends on Truth Sentinel to Publicly Attack, Slander, Elicit Information & Defend the Legal Interests of Cohen & His Representatives

Declaration of Corey Banks